Saturday, January 31, 2009

I just watch when the wind blows cold.
Dust has shared the loneliness I feel,
so what makes me so special?
Even the silent snow is more beautiful than I am,
the ripple of the river is more gracious than me.
What makes me so special?

But as I catch a glimpse of you,
you walk down the road towards me.
Smile twinkles in your eyes,
your sweet voice arises.
Saying, "Hi darling, how are you today?"
Smile rises in my heart, "I am fine"

I am fine knowing you are here,
loving me and loved by me.
What makes me so special?
Perhaps I won't know,
but I have you here with me.
And nothing else matters...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely and touching heart poem

5/2/09 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally awesome

29/5/09 1:36 AM  
Blogger :: zie :: said...

pweetyy.. =)

21/9/09 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home