Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Don't know how...

I want to be happy. But I don't know how.
Is it doing everything I want?
Is it being everone I want to be?
No, I hear myself say,
I'll be happy when you are happy

I want you to be happy. But I don't know how.
Is it doing everything you want me to?
Is it being everyone you want me to be?
No, you say,
I'll be happy when you are happy

I want to be happy. But I don't know how.
Is it smiling and laughing all the time?
I want to smile. But I don't know how.
Is it pulling your face muscles?
At the right places?
No, they say, it's not just that
It have to come from you heart.

....Where is my heart?
Do I have a heart?
Had I?
I want to look for my heart. But I dont know how.
Can I ask someone else to help me?
Have you seen my heart?
Wait. I remember now...I have a heart
I can feel my heart beats whenever I am near you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home